indian inspired build

GoldenMotor.com

meatgrinder

May 3, 2013
Manila, PH
hey guys, after a very long build (due to $$$ problem) i finally finished my 1st Motorized bike indian inspired BTR build. alot of frustrations before i hit the sweet spot. and sometimes, this kit really makes you pull your hair out lol laff engine is a PK80 66cc. still on my 3rd tank running 32:1 with 76 2-cycle oil. fabricated the tank with 20ga galvanized sheet metal and salvaged the cap and filler neck from the stock tank, oxy-acetylene weld the tank.. fabricated and welded a chain tensioner to the frame because the stock tensioner do really suck. replaced the sparkplug wire, sparkplug (ngk b6hs) and the sparkplug boot. planning to add a mock oil tank / toolbox on the rear fender side. happy motorbicycling! .shft.

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Really nice build! Did you do a poating on the head badge and what about the kiwin neutral polish?

meatgrinder

May 3, 2013
Manila, PH
thanks for the cool response guys! im planning on putting an expansion chamber but i think i'll put one once ive had miles on my bike. still having real issues with the chain on the pedal side, it keeps on lodging every time i try to pedal hard!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I don't see why they wouldn't ship? you are a paying customer and they are some good people at Dax so get in contact with them and see, it ain't nothing but an e-mail.

As far as the peddle chain you can either get a smaller chain wheel or a half link chain either through Amazon or EBay
38 36 or 32 tooth

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Great work, you may have to add some washers on the rear axle to spread it apart a bit to get some extra space for the chains. I had to do that on my build.