Thread build writeups for a 212 predator race bike?

GoldenMotor.com

alienboy366

Jun 23, 2011
OC, California
I just got my 2stroker shifter kit combo working again after a year. I forgot how much I enjoy motorbiking. I want to make a 212cc predator race bike using a beach cruiser frame and triple tree fork like some of you guys here. I do not know where to start so could someone give me some info, maybe some build writeups that I can't seem to find? I want to make a bike like scooto's (I think). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Before you pick up a frame, check in with the racing guys first to see if the 212 will fit and second to see if the frame will stand up to that power. I've been advised that most won't and to be careful. For other normal bikes with solid frames the 99 predator , especially built up provides a lot of grunt. That said, you're off on an adventure for sure. Have fun & stay safe!
SB

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I just got my 2stroker shifter kit combo working again after a year. I forgot how much I enjoy motorbiking. I want to make a 212cc predator race bike using a beach cruiser frame and triple tree fork like some of you guys here. I do not know where to start so could someone give me some info, maybe some build writeups that I can't seem to find? I want to make a bike like scooto's (I think). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
hey, we missed you at the races. :)

A 212 cc with just a few affordable mods would race in the 12 HP class which
races with the Unlimited class bikes that make over 12 HP but is scored separately
with a trophy and prizes from Affordable Go karts.

The most expensive part would be the billet flywheel which is a safety feature so it
doesn't disintegrate at high rpm's.

Come on out to the big race on saturday October 19th at Grange Motor Circuit
and race your 2 stroker shifter kit in the Amateur class for great prizes and a very
special trophy I am working on now for the 3 China Girl classes.

scootto's 212 cc build thread.
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=32789

Last edited: