board tracker..cruzzer(whizzer)?

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Looks like the whizzer board tracker is becoming a reality...here's a pic I got in my email

Attachments

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
The parts for it are gonna be for sale from Taiwan...the reason I asked about the Whizzer name on the tank is they don't own the rights to it...they will be selling these though it appears...and the parts

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
The parts for it are gonna be for sale from Taiwan...the reason I asked about the Whizzer name on the tank is they don't own the rights to it...they will be selling these though it appears...and the parts
If you have it, could you PM me the contact info for that company.

numerado

Apr 25, 2013
Colorado
Ahh, Mr. Lin's shop! I had no idea this was still being done, I should check up there a lot more often. I wonder if this means an affordable BTR frame will be available soon for their Whizzer kit as alternative to the classic cruiser frame?

Last edited:

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I think so...and actually I think the btr is intended for those wanting to convert...swap over from a whizzer...why he calls it an Indian ..I do not know

numerado

Apr 25, 2013
Colorado
Probably just calls it "Indian" since the name is so ubiquitous. I was thinking of starting a run of "Injuns" until I was informed by wife, etc. (whom are actually American Indians) that "Injun" is considered kinda... not cool.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
You could contact Lin on eBay and ask availability and prices...on there he's. Che...I think.....can't miss his stuff...ridiculous shipping charges

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Probably just calls it "Indian" since the name is so ubiquitous. I was thinking of starting a run of "Injuns" until I was informed by wife, etc. (whom are actually American Indians) that "Injun" is considered kinda... not cool.
I am of Native American heritage as well (though not a large percentage, my great grandmother on my mom's side was full blooded cherokee). "Injun" is just plain disrespectful, and a tad childish to me because the only people I've ever heard using it were 12 year olds in novels. But the word Indian is not accurate when referring to Native Americans, because the only reason Columbus called us that is because he very mistakenly thought he had landed on India. We are not Indians, because we do not come from India.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Man I'm digg'n it! I'd like to how much $$ would it cost and where to get one of those seats ???
Ive got one of Sportsmans prototypes for the new seats that Pats selling, and SilverStateCycles is selling a similar one as well. Here is a pic of my seat (the black one) But I'd really like a set of those throttle controls.

Last edited: