HF 98cc Predator a nice alternative to the 99cc

GoldenMotor.com

kevinkrg6

Jun 3, 2011
ohio
Well, yes. It could be scary. I wouldn't know.

But those guys in Turkey do 120mph on their Mopeds 0.0

Dangerous as all heck.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Man, was looking at Harbor Freight today and checking out the 420cc w/electric start......man that would be the bomb for the tandem!

They also have the 212cc on sale for $129.99, that's a pretty hard deal to beat and that'll get you over 50mph all you speed freaks!

dnut

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
I ordered a 99cc Predator from HF (online) I guess well see if theyll ship to CA or not, either nobody wants to say or it hasnt been attempted.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wow.....even better news!!!! Apply coupon code "BUYWEBSITE20" to the 7hp 212cc HF 4-stroke and that brings down the price to $119.99!

You just can't beat that and they are in stock in Cali (even tho it says they're on back order, seen em with my own eyes)......what can I say????
(get em while you can?!?) Did I say that?

dnut

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I ordered a 99cc Predator from HF (online) I guess well see if theyll ship to CA or not, either nobody wants to say or it hasnt been attempted.
I hope you applied the code Cory, It brings the price down to $87.99. The code is "BUYWEBSITE20" and it's good till the end of August.

dnut

Last edited:

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Whats the top speed on that Gulf cause im thinking about using a similar setup
Right at 40 if you really push it, best cruise speed is 30-35, Has a 10:1 ratio. Pulls pretty well from the bottom also, has to, as it has no pedals. Lowracers Lifan topped 50mph, he had a vey high ratio like 8:1 maybe. He could get away with it because he lives in the low country of South Carolina.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Does anyone know, If I print out that page from their site showing the discount, will they honor it if I walk in my local store?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Now seriously thinkin about gettin the HF 420cc electric start for the tandem......got room for that engine of 13+hp. And the beauty of electric start just makes it sound even better! The sound of a true thumper.....oh I think so ;)

dnut

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
This came in the latest HF flyer to my mailbox (with all the other junk mail) today in San Diego, CA.

dnut
Hey Guys Check out this deal i found, went to Harbor freight to check out the latest motors,, Well the sales guy said they had 1 left over Greyhound 2.5 motor,, so i asked could i use a coupon on it? YES he said so i bought it. Then he told me theres 1 more on the east side of town,,,, Looks as if i will head there tomorrow morning,,, Could use some spare parts or replacement parts..trk

Attachments

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Hey Guys Check out this deal i found, went to Harbor freight to check out the latest motors,, Well the sales guy said they had 1 left over Greyhound 2.5 motor,, so i asked could i use a coupon on it? YES he said so i bought it. Then he told me theres 1 more on the east side of town,,,, Looks as if i will head there tomorrow morning,,, Could use some spare parts or replacement parts..trk
Just a question but why? Everything I see with the newer motors are more powerful (while being the same size) with more displacement and even come in a tolerable color.

Just curious as i have seen a few people treating these thing like some sought after thing, when to me these are more like laptop from 3 years ago.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Just a question but why? Everything I see with the newer motors are more powerful (while being the same size) with more displacement and even come in a tolerable color.

Just curious as i have seen a few people treating these thing like some sought after thing, when to me these are more like laptop from 3 years ago.
Well,,, @ $55.36 You can't go wrong,, besides do you have one you can say you bought new for $55 Anyone,,, would you agree with that! .trk