dang theives

GoldenMotor.com

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
Si I ordered a bunch of parts from dax and had them sitting in the basement of my apartment building well last week throttle broke so i went to put the new one on not only did they steal all the parts but they stole all my tools also so I called land lord hoping he moved it nope no luck there. you cant have anything and no one i know has a use for this stuff

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Sorry to hear that. One thing I learned, long long time ago, was that if my stuff wasn't with me it would be stolen. No might be stolen about it, it will get stolen. Now as little as I have it is all in my house and it could still be stolen.

Greed and avarice have run rampant in this world today. But I don't think it's going to continue forever.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Just last week I heard the local crooks were following various delivery trucks into the neibhorhood and stealing packages left on doorsteps. The total net result was peoples orders broken in the street and packing supplys blowing all over the nearest yard.
Not the smartest crime in the world more just dumb kids being disrespectfull.
But stealing TOOLS ... That just tanns my !$&@(?! ... For many of us that is our lifeline and paycheck ,it's how we make a living and better our own situation.
There are many times when out at a jobsite ,some actor comes up with a trunk full of tools ,that you know aren't his , with a bs story about leaving town or whatever . Then offers you the whole lot for a couple hundred bucks ,when there is thousands of some poor guys tools there.
Any more my helper and I have a "hy"sign when that happens and one guys keeps the actor talking while the other calls 911 ,works great .
Hope the cops find some thing and you make your way back to being able to do what you need to do , if you do have to buy new tools ,get an engraver and label everything worth more then ten bucks!

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
I just talked to the land lord and apparently every one is missing things out of our storage area and one girl moved out last week, he is thinking it is her, man a girl that likes tools lol, wish she wasn't a thief , i would marry her lmao