dax motor

GoldenMotor.com

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
i looked up the web site the titian motor there is a 47cc pocket bike motor with performance upgrades you can buy one at many places its just he put a sticker on it and said it was something else but it works great on a bike 4.50 hp lol

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i looked up the web site the titian motor there is a 47cc pocket bike motor with performance upgrades you can buy one at many places its just he put a sticker on it and said it was something else but it works great on a bike 4.50 hp lol
The Dax Titan motor is a Huasheng with his sticker on it.
The Dax Super Titan is a Titan / Huasheng with a $40 Super Titan sticker.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. Thankyou BiMoPed. I don't laugh that often. I got a pretty good laugh out of what you said. Your delivery was good. You wrote like one of those if then statements in philosophy class. I don't know enough to say whether the statement is correct or not.

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
i am talking about the h50 thing but he has a good price its the right price i looked them up again and cant find them anymore just 2 months ago you could get them at most or all pocket rocket web sites now i see references but no motor

Pocket bike engine: Chinese 47cc engine, 49cc reed motor, cag daytona mini pocket bike, replacement 2-stroke engine, terminator pocket bike motor new

thats the stock motor (no factory mods like his has)

i could not find that model in stock but even better

47cc, 49cc POCKET BIKE MOTORS
these guys got 2 stroke motors that can make 12hp and ones that are 5.70 and more that are the same motor but with more improvements than dax h50s but for the record dax has good motors for the price because the motor he is selling i cannot find in stock anymore and it is reliable but cheaper but not as much hp then that of the PBU ones

here is the most powerful PBU engines http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/WATERCOOLEDMOTOR.html

i just found his motor no pull start cover the head is in blue not gold/yellow but its the same motor its 5 hp the more powerful of that one is 5.70 hp they got ones that are super upgraded that they don't say the hp but you can call and ask http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/CRATEMOTOR.html

Last edited: