Used Robin Subaru Engine for sale

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi all,
I'm selling my EHO35. It is used and came on a used scooter when I bought it. It was pretty darn dirty but I gave it a full cleaning. It has a new spark plug and I ran several ounces of seafoam through it by gradually injecting it with an oil mixing syringe. BOY DID IT SMOKE. I ran seafoam through it until it stopped smoking. I also upgraded some of the screws to allen bolts. This engine runs absolutely fine, but the only problem with it is that it will not idle without help because the tab that had the idle screw that went on top of the carb. snapped of before I ever owned it. If you are willing to make a simple and quick fix on the idle tab (should be an easy fix) or want to buy a scooter carb on ebay for around $20, this engine will work just fine for you. I am asking a price of $80+ shipping and handling, but that is negotiable. PM me with interests.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Pics soon, I think it is a 2009 but I'll check the engine sticker. I'm not using it because I hoard engines and don't have enough bikes or money to use them :D I don't think I have the stock tank but I may have A tank I can give you. If I ever did use it I would want to make sure that I had the best gearbox I could get and since I'm already doing an HF build I don't have that kind of money or time. I forgot to mention that I'll include a 5:1 reduction box with it, chinese made but working, for the same price I am asking :)