Happy Holidays

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well to be politically incorrect.. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all. You can wish me whatever kind of goodwill your beliefs will allow. I assure you that I will be grateful to you for it. We don't have to believe the same things to respect each other. It's not just the time of giving, it's also the time of forgiving.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I wish I could find a loaded beer truck with the keys in it. That would make my Xmas really merry rotfl And to think I was getting all mushy about Xmas this morning (c)

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I love this time of year! This is the time of year when one goes through the house and wraps up old and unused things and deposits the "gifts" all around the neighborhood! Also better known as "Regifting", but it sure is fun! Just to imagine what some of these receivers think when the find a wrapped present on their doorstep and open it to find whatever was in it, maybe broken tools or who knows.

It's also that wonderful time of year when it's OK to splurge on myself. I have gotten myself some great stuff this year and can't wait for that UPS truck to find my house! Yup, it's Christmas alright and I love it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

usflg

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I would not advocate, nor condone the moving of any type of any vehicle for personal enjoyment. So ride by the Beer Truck. I have no direct, or indirect information for that. My Lawyer made me say that! Merry Xmas Everyone!

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
happy holidays to all my friends here
and here's wishing a safe and happy holiday to all as well !!! :)
the girls scored large,,,as all kids should :)
will be posting pics of one of their presents as soon as we get some batteries for the cam,,,
the new toys used up the ones we had ;) LOL