the difference between men and women

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have the Weed Whacker bike ready and am doing motor tests on it now. Things my wife HATES.
The smell of raw gasoline.
The smell of exhaust from the motor
The noise of the two stroke engines.
Grease on my clothes
Tools everywhere
The irritated looks of my neighbors.

Things I LOVE
The smell of raw gasoline
The noise of the two stroke engine

Things that just don't bother me
The look of my irritated neighbor.
Grease on my clothes
Tools everywhere

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's another 'men vs women' that I heard...
Women think clothes are sexy & cars are something you get around in & men think cars are sexy & clothes are something you get around in.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I have the Weed Whacker bike ready and am doing motor tests on it now. Things my wife HATES.
The smell of raw gasoline.
The noise of the two stroke engines.
Grease on my clothes
Tools everywhere
The irritated looks of my neighbors.

Things I LOVE
The smell of raw gasoline
The noise of the two stroke engine

Things that just don't bother me
The look of my irritated neighbor.
Grease on my clothes
Tools everywhere
Deacon,

I got lucky! Karen is a girly girl, and she loves the machine shop.

She really likes making stuff in the shop!

We work side-by-side everyday, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I bought her shop clothes many years ago...and ebay makes sure that she has the latest in shop fashion...laff

Jim

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
You sir are a lucky man. I have had five wives and none of them could stand the smell of gasoline, burnt or raw. I love my wife, but it does get lonely out in that shop all alone. It's not near as much fun slapping my old dog on the butt.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
You sir are a lucky man. I have had five wives and none of them could stand the smell of gasoline, burnt or raw. I love my wife, but it does get lonely out in that shop all alone. It's not near as much fun slapping my old dog on the butt.
LOL...Deacon...Karen is one-of-kind. I've been with a number of women over the years...Karen has been the first to step-up in any way...I've never expected the women I have been with to enjoy, or participate in the shop...Karen actually likes it! She's been doing it for 5 years...So I know she really likes shop!

The other women I've been with over the years took advantage of the money I made. They wouldn't even make my dinner; much less ever come to the shop.

Karen and I come home from the shop and we make dinner together...I'm good with that because she spent the day right next to me...In the shop!

Jim

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Good for you both. I hope you never lose each other. Finding that real life partner is next to impossible.

I have always been self employed more or less. It has always been a joke with me how little money I need to live. When I met my current and last wife. I was talking to her friend about my declared income for the month. I think it was like ten dollars that month. So when I invited her to lunch, she said only if she could pay for her own. I have never forgotten that. She has always been that life partner, but she still hates the smell of gasoline. Life goes on I guess. So rather than lose her I switch to electric bikes for now.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Deacon about 40 years ago I discovered a sure fire way to rid yourself of the smell of gasolene . I did this working at ARCO on the Indiana Toll Road . Just stand close to a semi while your feuling it up and wait for the pump hose to fly out of the tank and bathe your uniform in diesel fuel . No more gas smell .