couple of logo ideas

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Hey Red, if you can put up the original pic of that bike I'll get it looking like this if you want:

...that's from the cards I'm working on, btw.

Your stuff looks pretty 'futury' Elixys, looks good though.

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
eh, its a more abstract idea..... was just kinda tinkering....didnt really know what everyone was looking for.........anything but a velocipede.

Last edited:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Hm, a Harley, eh? I'd better try to find a 'Board Tracker' with an HT, heh heh.

What do you guys think of this so far?

It's still in rough rough stage, clickable:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
bike monsta, like I said, I liked #3, but what you guys mentioned about the 'fins' idea...

I was thinking something like this:

but maybe have that stamped onto a larger finned 'jug-looking-background'

And then have that whole thing in the middle of the round idea from earlier?

hmm, the fins could be thicker on the 'MB',

wha'dya 'all think? I'll keep at it.

Oh, and thanks whoever posted on my round draft at photobucket. Thanks! I don't use Facebook, so I can't reply there.

MotorNut123

Aug 31, 2010
New York
Like killercanuck was saying, I think a jug sketch with the letter MB kind of embeded look into the front of the jug would look cool. Maybe even add the head onto it with a realistic spark plug on it. So basically the cylinder/head portion with MB looking imbeded into the front of the jug part.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Heh heh, thanks for the input guys. Check this out, its really rough but I think its worthy of posting:

Its a little 'static' looking,(cramped maybe?) so i'm working on curving the fins, and a polished jug behind everything. oh and a head. and of course that'll be in the middle of the round one...

lemme know what y'all think. thanks.

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
killercanuck, i like your metal gear logo.
I'm a drafter/mech designer usually (now a resteraunt expo) I plan on gettin on cad asap and making a few designs i have ideas for. My first is gonna just be an engine with pedals attached.