Board Track Frame Builders?

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
what a nice designed v twin [yellow bicycle] what is the name of the manufracture?thanks warren west / [email protected]
Mr. West, try this thread/link below:

Checkout this Link it may answer some of your Questions!

Here's the Link:
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=18260

Yellow Cyclone Board Track Racer built by Rick Gilmore, please go back and re-read the thread/posts, and you'll find more info about Ricks builds and how to contact him!

The Original Artist who first designed the Period Correct Worksman Tribute Board Track Racer's is Rick Gilmore, he is also a forum member here his screen name is cinelliphyle!

You can reach him at his website at VROOMART.COM or Private Message him here thru the forum.

His phone is Rick...
253=826-0252
[email protected]

Peace Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Updated List of Builders For 2012

For anyone wanting a Tribute Board Track Racer style build or a Tribute Vintage Road style build, checkout the list below

The choice is yours be it any of the following Builders most of them are forum members,

Halcyon aka Chuck:
Halcyon Cycle Works - Board Track Racer replicas
Here's a pic of one of Chucks Builds:

Or

Sportscarpat aka Pat:
http://motorbicycling.com/member.php?u=10359
Here's one of Pat's Builds:

or

Cinelliphyle aka Rick Gilmore:
VROOMART.COM

Here's a few from Rick:

or

VeniceMotorBikes aka Norm:
Venice Motor Bikes, motorized bicycle sales, bicycle engine kits, service, parts.
http://motorbicycling.com/member.php?u=224
Here's a pic of Norm's Builds:

or

TAYLAR MOTORBIKES
Board Track Racer Style Motorized Bicycles
Dan is located in Victorville, CA
[email protected]

or

ART SPEED CYCLES
Board Track Style Bicycles
Contact Person:
Mr. Mana Wongprakornkam
Telephone: 66-81-3588693
Street Address:
100 / 192 Moo 5,
Zip:11110
Country/Region:Thailand
Province/State: Nonthaburi
City: Bangkoorad, Bangbuathong

These are some of the finest most talented,
Custom Tribute Board Track Racer & Drop Loop Down Tube Frame Period Correct Style,
Designer Builders in the Forum, just PM them or go to their websites for information.

Hope this helps others in their search for a Drop Loop Frame Tribute Board Track Racer Style or Tribute Vintage Road Style Motorized Bicycles!

I'd suggest that you take your time and talk to all of these builders and be sure to let them know what exactly you'd like to build, the more specific you are with the type build you are looking for the less likely you'll have any misgivings.

Note! At this present time to my knowledge these builders offer custom build bicycles as Tribute Board track Racer's and Vintage Road Style Motorized Bicycle Builds some are Custom Hand Made Frames and others use Custom Modified Worksman Industrial News Boy Cruiser's & Modified Worksman Industrial M2600 Cruiser's, these two Worksman Bicycles can be modified with the Drop Loop Down Tube for a Period Correct style in my opinion!

Peace Crazy Horse!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice looking bikes ! Always cool to have some links to good builders. I would like to plug Pats custom parts, AWESOME !!! Ive gotten a few things from him and service is TOP NOTCH ! The same goes for Norm at Venice another stand up guy who is tops in customer service.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You've probably seen mine from Dan, it's featured on the thread Blood Thursty this is bike #01 of Dan production line and I love it Dan does FANTASTIC!! work so if ? you want period authenticity and sound construction see Dan.
Another good bike is that of Pat's at Sportsman Flyer, solid,stylish and full of Pats own Technoligy.
Lots of good products out there, don't settle for less then what these guys offer, even if it's built by someone else.
Here is a pic of my Indian before powder coating

Attachments

miljohnj5

Sep 8, 2013
upstate NY
Both designs look great, and yes I do love these old Indians. Either one could be built. I think I like the curve in the seat post on the first picture. Get's the seat way back and down low. I do think I would get rid of the seat post and hinge the front of the seat to the top tube and then run a rear bracket from the back of the seat to the rear chain stays, just like in the first picture. First picture I show would be a total custom frame, while the second bike could start with a Worksman donar frame. Now we just need someone who could build the tanks and we would be in business! Your four stroke engine even deserves some consideration, too. Never messed with a four stroke on a bike but think that may change soon. Here are my personal favorites. What do you guys think?

If you don't mind me asking where can I find out more about the Indian in the first picture? I may dive into designing my own frame combining several examples using Solidworks, maybe... Just as a gee whiz too; if I were able to design something are you building similar custom frames or sticking to Sportsmans etc?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
BTR's with HT motors look cheesy. cranbrooks actually look more at home with those tiny engines.

DreamMachine

Aug 11, 2013
Towanda, Pa.
miljohnj5, where abouts in upstate NY are you? I'm on the NY/PA border in Pa. Just curious as most of the bt racers are being built in Cal. and out that way.