• Under 60

Votes: 87 40.1%
  • Over 60

Votes: 36 16.6%

• Total voters

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I'm 34 going on 80. Bad back, neck, knees, getting arthritis. If the 30's are a sign of what the rest of my years hold, I need to start building my own custom wheel chair!

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
Well, I invented dirt, but the patent ran out. I used to whack Turtle Tedd and Fred Flinstone on the knuckles with my ruler. :>)

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
That was one of my dad's all time favorte sayings. I use it today. I'm 63, and some days I feel every year of it.
Tom
I know exactly what you mean Tom! Those first few steps when I get out of bed in the morning. It's all I can do to get moving. Just one more reason we need motors on our bikes!

John

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If I had known that I would live this long (63) I would have taken better care of myself.
Fo'sho'.
I am 48 and I suddenly developed some heart thing...not liking it. Rode my (regular) bicycle 2 miles yesterday, and it was too much. I can usually go 40-60 no problem.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Fo'sho'.
I am 48 and I suddenly developed some heart thing...not liking it. Rode my (regular) bicycle 2 miles yesterday, and it was too much. I can usually go 40-60 no problem.
I hate to hear that. I hope it works out ok and you return to full fitness, soon.

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
I had suspected that the average age for us was up there, so when it was suggested to do a poll, I went up to the FAQ section at the top (after not figuring out how to do it in the posting section) and found out how to do it. See, the old dogs can still do new tricks.

Here's what I think-we already did all the wild and crazy stuff- hot-rods, motorcycles, hurt-yourself sports.
Now, we come full circle back to where we began. Bicycles, with a little zing added.
Oh, I'm 63.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i'm 49 soon to be 50. i still act and think i can do the things i did when i was 20. and then i find out the hard way that i can't. when i was a teenager, before i could drive, me and all my friends from the neighborhood had a junk pile of old mowers and bikes we were always trying to make motorbikes and go carts out of. they where all junk death traps that barely ran and most of the time sent one of us to the ER. i guess i'm reliving my miss spent youth.