66cc exhaust question

GoldenMotor.com

JTRacingIndustries

Jan 27, 2016
Missouri
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but as far as the bikes and small motors I'm decently informed of how they work. I found this pipe http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORIZED-B...ash=item3f519d7098:g:buUAAOSwd0BVxkVz&vxp=mtr

Im curious if anybody has used this pipe and if it would work on a build I'm doing. Ill be running the zae50 38mm bottom end, lightly ported and polished 40mm intake and exhaust cylinder, slightly ramped piston, fred 6.0 head, vm18 with jakes intake. any recommendations would be appreciated but I'm not looking for a dirt bike pipe due to the fitting issues i may run into.

JTRacingIndustries

Jan 27, 2016
Missouri
Thanks Chaz, do you have any personal experience with the pocket bike pipe thats on the arrow motorized bike. I found one similar to it on ebay and I'm between it and the pipe I listed above.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
No, I don't but I think there's pretty good reviews here about the arrow snake pipe. Be careful of similar ones on ebay and check the size. Some I've seen are more like toys. I would choose the larger one. That's just my take on it. Maybe someone else will chime in.