ebay performance carb upgrade?? h/p carb?

GoldenMotor.com

mr42ndstblvd

Nov 10, 2013
oklahoma
i want to buy this carb as an upgrade to the bike im going to build im most likely buying a kit from boygofast on ebay or i might buy a stinger kit from another website my question though is has anybody ran this carb from ebay and what has been your take on the performance and reliability of the carb? i know for a fact that stock carbs are JUNK and any none stock carb is an upgrade i had 4 carbs in a row on my last bike develop holes in the float and it would fill full of fuel and the carb would overflow out the intake hahaha and that was 4 brand new carbs a new one each time http://www.ebay.com/itm/H-P-Carbure...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6f9deee1&vxp=mtr

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
thats the one - I put one on a customer bike. Its basically the same as a legit dellorto. come with a 70 jet. His ran good - id recommend spending 5$ more and getting one with a cone air filter - looks nice and a pretty good filter for the $. They are a good upgrade! more reliable float system than the NT

mr42ndstblvd

Nov 10, 2013
oklahoma
thanks for the info and as for nt carbs there is no float reliability if you get lucky a nt carb will do a thousand miles but from what ive seen and dealt with stock nt carbs are junk i had 3 in a matter of 2 months and they all had the same problem after awhile they develop cracks or holes in the float then que gas pouring out of carb and you have to take it apart and change the float and it will run great for awhile till it happens again for a first timer starting out im thank full i had a nt carb because it was easy to tune and thanks to the fourm i learned how to fix mine but i will never put one on my bike again when theres an upgrade lol