Great teaching tool....For anyone.

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I saw this on a TV news program about a year or two ago I remember. I didn't check into in as far as I can recall. I had seen at the Employment Development Department (unemployment insurance and classes and literature there) some brochures about Microsoft Free Classes online. I had found this and some others promoted by Employment Agency not to be very easy for me to learn from, but I'll have to see about this one. The home page is chock full of information titles scrolling down like 4 or 5 pages.

Thanks

I am thinking I would like to learn to true wheels and also assemble from scratch too. I heard Park Tool in my area has course and am going to look to see what it involves. I am also for cheap to look at the YouTube videos on the topic to see if I can get by with that. I have 3 wheels I can waste if I warp them so bad, but I don't think you can really do that just using a spoke wrench.

I have to check with one of the moderators, but do you know if I can change the name of a thread that I created and now it turns out that I think another name is better suited?

MT

3 pages so far for my motor bike to become dirtbike and later art vehicle

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?p=373230