20 Inch Frame

GoldenMotor.com

TIME MACHINE

Nov 9, 2009
Honolulu
I'm new here and new to the hobby. I'm in the process of building my first Motorized Bike. I'm using a 20 inch schwinn krate bike. The bicycle is bone stock and I'm not sure what motor I should use. Any suggestions for the type of motor and place to order it from is greatly appeciated.

Thank you...

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Is it this 'un?

If so - it might be a heck of a tight squeeze, tho it'd be freakin awesome if you can manage it! Generally I recommend going with a trusted dealership for engine kits, while ya might save a few bucks on ebay it's nice to have competent and friendly customer service ;)

Welcome to the forum BTW, good ta have ya here!

Last edited:

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
IMG00005-20091007-1710.jpg

IMG00006-20091007-1713.jpg

IMG00004-20091007-1709.jpg
I'm new here and new to the hobby. I'm in the process of building my first Motorized Bike. I'm using a 20 inch schwinn krate bike. The bicycle is bone stock and I'm not sure what motor I should use. Any suggestions for the type of motor and place to order it from is greatly appeciated.
Thank you...[/QUOTE

Hello Time Machine from Pirate Cycles,

We build these bikes in our fleet. Piece of cake

You will need to use the 66 cc jet kit with the wide front mount.

Billet intake to drop down the carb.. Loose the air cleaner. Use the fiber and the plastic from the air cleaner, screw it back on to the carb.

Our Sprocket adapter with a 36 tooth sprocket to accommodate the 20 inch rear tire.

Check out the deck mate on our site under complete bikes. Its the same frame as the Schwinn.

This bike can be bought as a diy to your door for exactly $428.98 shipped!
Grubee Skyhawk Gas engine kit

Last edited:
Reactions: TURTLESBUZZARD

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Thanks Troyboy for the response, is the $400.00 the price for the engine kit only?
**** no! We aim to please..

Thats the engine kit, bike, my sprocket adapter with sprocket, and the billet intake!. Maybe just a bit more for shipping. You can add all the items I just mentioned into your cart and see. The bike is the micargi hero. Engine kit is the jet 66 slant head. Billet intake a must. Sprocket adapter and sprocket.

I know it fits on this bike.
Thanks
Justin