Arizona Wallow Fire

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Oh man.... I have relatives in northern AZ. I hope none spark up over there.
It brings back memories if when California was on fire years ago. I got evacuated. 2 houses at the end of the block (7 houses down) were scorched.
I pray that none are harmed during these blazes and they can be contained quickly.

There are fires all around right now.
Global Incident Map Displaying Forest Fires - Wildland Fires - Etc

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
what a summer , one natural disaster after another , the east is flooding and being blown away by one twister after another , and the west is being burned to a crisp ....what next , oh i remember now a volcano is getting ready to blow , been dormant for thousands of years and now its stewing like a pressure cooker ..???

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Walked outside this morming to an orange sky. Pretty but spooky too. Wasn't sure what was going on 'cause I don't watch the news then Char said it was smoke from the fires in AZ and a couple in southern Colorado. Weird.
Tom

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Fire, floods, tornados and volcanos..... Missouri River is going out of the banks in Omaha, they're evacuting other small towns along its border. The Platte River is out of its banks and flooding small towns and farms like crazy. Had 1/4" hail and high winds last night. Took some of the shingles off the roof and cracked some windows. Seems like this Spring has been a real Mother Natures Revenge. Maybe there's some truth on the end being near?? I hope not, I've got a lot of Motorbiking to do!
buzzard

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Fire, floods, tornados and volcanos..... Missouri River is going out of the banks in Omaha, they're evacuting other small towns along its border. The Platte River is out of its banks and flooding small towns and farms like crazy. Had 1/4" hail and high winds last night. Took some of the shingles off the roof and cracked some windows. Seems like this Spring has been a real Mother Natures Revenge. Maybe there's some truth on the end being near?? I hope not, I've got a lot of Motorbiking to do!
buzzard
Ya forgot earthquakes and tsunamis.
Yeah, it does sound Biblical doesn't it?
I choose to not predict the end based on Mother Nature's actions. When the time comes we will know it without a shadow of a doubt, or we will be dead before we know what happened.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
That is weird looking isn't it? Looks like grey snow all over.
The city told us to sweep it up or vacuum it up. Don't hose it down into the street gutter or blow it clean with a leaf blower. Most folks in my neighborhood either hosed it or blew it anyways. I carried around a 5 gallon bucket of water and wiped it clean with a car wash sponge. Changed the water very frequently. What was on the ground I just let mother nature and the wind do as it pleased. What was on my lawn the sprinklers took care of.