ALABAMA riders??

GoldenMotor.com

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
how many in here are in Alabama ? Im in north bama myself and would like for a lot of us to get a ride together some time,,, would be great to get all of us together and get a long days ride to and from point a to point b... any one close by ever think on geting together lets all get here and plan some thing,,,, i see quite a few from Bama in here so jus how many are there of us here in Alabama ???

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
Hey Ronnie,

There are two guys near the Four Way who are running those Happy Time engines, they came by the house on their bikes once to try out one of my demo bikes, and the guy who works at Redstone bought a rear wheel from me, but I've not seen them on the road in over a year.

I'm in Rough Edge, at 3063 CoRd 1742, that road that connects US 67 and 278. Some folks call it "5 mile Road", use it as the short cut to Holly Pond or Hooper Tire. e-mail is bama_bikeguy at yahoo.com.

There is a bike and about 15 bike wheels on my long pasture fence, Union Grove Church is a quarter mile past the driveway, but most everybody on this end of the county can give you directions to the "bike guy".

I read that thread of yours about the guys at work, tell them they can ride a 2 cycle demo out here anytime, and if they come next week, I'll have two of the 35cc Subaru 4 cycles to install.

Attachments

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
I tried to upload my Arab Tribune 9/21/05 scan (they don't have online links), but midway thru the 2.1 mb upload, the connection broke, and way out in the country with dial up, that sure is frustrating.....hope you don't mind if I experiment with linking another way.

Picasa Web Albums - Paul - Offline Small...

Arab Tribune:

That Texaco across from Arab Rental hiked up the prices right when Katrina hit:

And my prediction is if Hurricane Bertha hits the coast, the gas companies will use it as an instant excuse to hit $5.50 a gallon, hurricanes are a real windfall.

(edit-linking that way in less than a minute sure is a lot easier than a one hour upload !! A mockingbird on the telephone wires will disrupt my communication sometimes)

Last edited:

TinkerBuddha

Apr 17, 2011
Huntsville, AL
Hello Hello! I live in Huntsville and I built my first gasbike about 2 months ago. Since then I have also built one for a coworker and we will be riding together as weather and work schedules allow. I built her the bike so i would have a riding buddy. she is very exited but she is still getting the hang of the clutch-brake thing. I would love to get together and ride. r.ly.