reliability

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
No idea, but you don't want that pipe, I don't know specifically that it sucks, but everything I know about the design of 2 strokes tells me it would suck

gobigkahuna

Apr 25, 2011
E NC
Do you mind if I ask why?

I have been buying and selling on ebay for years and have never had a single complaint......
Then consider yourself lucky. Although many buyers / sellers value their rating enough that they do their best to keep things honest, that's not always the case. And in those situations where things go wrong, eBay decides how things will be resolved (and in my experience eBay always decides in favor of eBay). Although I continue to buy and sell on eBay, I do so understanding that there is considerably more risk in doing business on eBay than there would be if I were to buy directly using my credit card. I can certainly understand why some people would not want to assume that risk.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Then consider yourself lucky. Although many buyers / sellers value their rating enough that they do their best to keep things honest, that's not always the case. And in those situations where things go wrong, eBay decides how things will be resolved (and in my experience eBay always decides in favor of eBay). Although I continue to buy and sell on eBay, I do so understanding that there is considerably more risk in doing business on eBay than there would be if I were to buy directly using my credit card. I can certainly understand why some people would not want to assume that risk.
Agreed......

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
that is more or less why i don't use eBay i just don't trust humans that much not to say there aren't good people in the world but there are lots that aren't

I like craigslist because I can contact the seller more directly and just from the emails or phone calls I can kinda tell if there somewhat trust worthy and I can most of the time if it is a engine see it run or drive ect.

I rem. a couple years ago a guy on eBay would post a item and when the auction was done and you paid him you would get a cinder block in the mail he was a con man

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I rarely buy from individuals on ebay, I deal mainly with high rated sellers with stores that do this for a living, that is where you will get 99% of the parts and pieces needed for these bikes and engines anyway........some individual who has 1 transaction or something like that with a very bla bla....badly written short NOT detailed description is not anyone I would ever consider buying from.

Deal with reputable sellers as I do and youwill be just fine on ebay.......many years of selling and buying and only one isue with some faulty ink cart. I had bought from some non english speaking people out in Cal. no biggy though, I made a complaint and within just a few days I had my money abck and I just mailed the junk cart. back to the seller and we were done. this was the only negative experience I've ever had on ebay.