Afer 3 months of banging my head my engine/ cent clutch operates as it shold mostly

GoldenMotor.com

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
Ive been messing with this bike forever now I know every inch of the engine and pull start and clutch now by heart my carb is still junk but today I took my first clutch less ride and I am hooked I love the cent clutch i had to replace the pull start and couldn't get it wound very tight so i only have about a 1 foot pull on it lol but it does start eventually and then i just throttle to go come to find out someone put the one way bearing in backwards and i ruined it as a result so i removed it all together don't know how long that will last but heck im thrilled to death that it works i did loose low and high end and tork as a result but i expected that so im good all i need now is an offset air intake and a new carb and ima gonna call it good and drive it like i stole it dance1

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Re: Afer 3 months of banging my head my engine/ cent clutch operates as it shold most

be sure to maintain it like every week it needs to be removed and greased if you dont the bushing wears out and is really sloppy. i do it every week when i ride it that is and its lasted all summer till now slop free