SBP 4 Stroke Air Filter Assembly

GoldenMotor.com

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
We are pleased to offer this new air filter assembly for the Honda and Huasheng 49 cc engines. It comes with all the necessary parts and hardware to convert the ugly black plastic box to some performance enhancing bling!

Attachments

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
I'm not familiar with the 4 strokes, could you enlighten me on the use of the hose and the other parts for it? Thanks a bunch.

Vistaman73

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
The 4 stokes have crank case vents so the tube goes from the crank case back into the intake. You could vent the crank case gasses into the atmosphere but that is not the green thing to do.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
To add to what Jim said, the crankcase on a 4 stroke needs to be vented and keep a negative pressure in the crankcase. So not only is NOT allowing the crank gasses to be burn, it's also some what beneficial to the engine. Plus if you did vent it to the atmosphere, you would need a catch can/filter for the vent tube, adding more expense and hassle.

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
Thanks for clearing that up guys. It looks so good, it makes me want to go but a 4 Stroke Engine Kit just so I can put this on there. :)

Vistaman73