The Deuce in Frame Tank Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is my latest build. Based on a Dyno Deuce model. Knowing myself this is not going to stay the same as the pictures show as far as paint color. I am not sure on the paint but need some color to go with RED rims that the bike already has.

I will keep you posted on updates: it's going to hard to beat the way my last build turned out (Rat Rod) that’s for sure. The good thing is this will be another low budget build that’s reliable and fast.

culvercityclassic

Attachments

Monrovia Glen

Jan 8, 2010
Monrovia
This is my latest build. Based on a Dyno Deuce model. Knowing myself this is not going to stay the same as the pictures show as far as paint color. I am not sure on the paint but need some color to go with RED rims that the bike already has.

I will keep you posted on updates: it's going to hard to beat the way my last build turned out (Rat Rod) that’s for sure. The good thing is this will be another low budget build that’s reliable and fast.

culvercityclassic
That Rat Rod was sweet. Looking forward to seeing this new build bro. Keep us posted.

Glen

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
You just can't beet stuffing a tank into that kinda frame:D Looking good(^) I am looking for that type of frame in aluminum to sub weld into a full sus rear end [long story]. That's how these rats get born lol! Nice bike!