Dax Titan + MM sprocket adapter

GoldenMotor.com

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
Dax Titan + Manic Mechanic sprocket adapter

Dax Titan 50cc rack mount with extras. Engine has about 150 miles on it and should be broken-in or close to it. I also have a Manic Mechanic sprocket adapter with 40T sprocket on a Shimano hub with 7 speed cassette and Weinman 519 rim. I'm willing to sell the wheel with the engine kit or seperate. Whoever makes the highest bid on the kit/wheel will be the new owner. If there's anyone local, I'm in Ogden, UT, who wants to buy the bike with kit installed that would be even better.

If interested in either or both PM me and I'll send you a list of the extras I have for the DAX kit, there's quite a few. I will also send pictures. I can't get the images to upload, they are the wrong size and I don't know how to resize.

Last edited:

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
Pictures thanks to Terry. Anyone interested in the kit can make me an offer. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I've got a Staton I ride. This is just collecting dust and I could really use the space.

Attachments

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Glad I could help and that is a GREAT looking bike it has all the right stuff to make a truly great ride. If I was looking I certainly would buy that bike.
Cheers and good luck not that you need it now.
Terry

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
$300
I'll pay up to $50 of that for shipping, if it goes over that you'll have to pay the difference. I have a bunch of extras and don't know how much it will weigh.

Extras:
clutch pads-1 set
1 sprocket
2 rag joints
gearbox
1 chain
double torque strap
carburetor

That's all extra stuff beyond what comes in the kit from DAX. There may be some other stuff, that's all I can think of at the moment. Sprockets are 44T and 48T.