tour de fat

GoldenMotor.com

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
ok spring is here....and now its time to think about what to make for the tour de fat in september....its a big bike and beer festival that the whole city gets involved in...this year i was thinking that me and my girlfriend would make big kiddy pjs and ride adult sized tricycles.....i was thinking of cutting a steel frame fork and headset off of a bike....putting a unicycle wheel on it....bending a 2" pipe and figuring something out for a rear axle....now the rear wheels are going to be some little kid bike wheels....(i may have to figure something for a brake)....now i figure it would be about the same energy to peddle a unicycle but i cant ride one....the ride is about 3 slow mostly flat miles....do you think to healthy 30 and 33 year olds can make it....if not how about suggesting another idea....

cant seem to find a good link for this....it going to be in 13 western cities this year....here in fort collins it tends to be about 10,000 bikes and growing every year....(no motors unfortunately) but still a blast.... you may have better luck googling it then i did

http://www.travelistic.com/video/show/10584/Tour-de-Fat-08

ok this is an ok video to show you what its all about

Last edited: