My Boardtracker : Post Yours Here.

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
2 door that seat post is a great idea, it gives it more of the board tracker look and rear fender. Great looking bike. I'm going for the boardtrack look. They been my favorite bikes for a long time
Thanks Beak,
That name brings back memories. My brother-in-law, rest his soul, shared that nick-name with you. He was a prince and I loved him. Haven't thought about that for many years. Thanks for the memory.
I shopped around for a seat post and found them for about $20.00. I made this one from some scrap 1" shaft stock, stuck it in a lathe and turned the end dow to 7/8" and bent it with heat. It's probably about ten times stronger than the tubular kind and didn't cost me anything except about an hour labor.
I love the boardtrack look. The dropped bars and the low down stance. I'm building a tank for the Jag but I'll ride it for a while with the kit tank just to see how it rides and work out any bugs. Thanks for the kind words. Keep in touch.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey Tom,
I think that is going to turn out nice, are you going to use a 2 stroke from Duane? My latest bike (the one in this thread) is ergonomic and fast enough That I would feel comfortable riding it to your neighborhood (not like the trailer queen I was on when you met me), so we should get together and ride soon.
Kenny
Hey, Street
Drop by anytime. You remember where I'm at, right?
Yes, I'm going to try Duane's engine on this one; See how it does. I've put a lot of miles on the old orange bike and thought it was time for a new build. If this one is half as reliable and fun as the first, I'm smiling.
If you lost my number or don't remember where I live, PM me and we'll get together. Maybe we'll drag Duane out for a saturday cruise.
Tom

sseisup

Feb 18, 2009
mn
I had a frame that had been cut in half. I cut out the seat post and turned it around backwards. The top tube is welded to the rear brake mount. The tubes that ussally hold the rear tire are welded to the former seat post. It worked well.

I love that Albitre by the way! <3

Last edited:

GraingerDoodTim

Jun 20, 2009
Saint Petersburg, Fla
those two bikes are sic, i like the top one everything looks smushed into that frame, and the lack of paint on the seccond ones front fork area with the white wheels, nice. Is that an actual whizzer bike? I like it more than most.

Last edited:

lobsterboyx

Dec 20, 2008
Los Angeles
the blue bike is a real whizzer it has some diffrent bars on it now that make it look a little sleeker and the big goofy clutch lever is replaced with a small old rusty one..

the black bike is now white and is set up a bit diffrently - after i finish my latest pedal bike project, its going to get a coat of olive green army paint and white accents. it will go back to being a tracker, flipped bars and a leather deep sprung troxel..

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi all, bike pics in this topic just keep getting better! The cream bike has really caught my eye because I have a "barn Bike" in process right now myself!

BUT I never had built myself a truly finished, good-looking Racer till I got the Powder on the Model 09 Prototype, a one-off transition bike welded up in a BMX frame factory near me, this bike design would be even more revised to become the Model 10 Racer, built in a Motorcycle frame factory, there were 52 of those I think.

Here are a couple pics of my Model 09 Racer.

sseiup, I would like to chat with you about "distressing" the finish, and how you put the pics in the post. I am a poor typist, but can easily call US and Canada!

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

dmar836

Jun 23, 2009
KC
My replica also posted elsewhere.

Seat by Larry Heilman.

Internal throttle parts. A project in itself with lots of thought.

Kill switch

It really runs.

Last edited: