Need explanation.

GoldenMotor.com

unknown03

Aug 8, 2013
USA
I've done some researched in this forum.

Im still a beginner and im planning to buy dax 80cc kit.

It seems like F80 kit is the only one they have.

However when i browsed this forum, i've seen people saying "balance top and end blah blah blah etc.......I just dont get it.

What does it really mean by balanced lower and top or anything i need to know about this things?

Someone please explain me :D

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
What people are talking about when they say balanced is the rotating assembly of the engine which is the crankshaft, connecting rod and piston.

These china girl engines are known to have untrue/unbalanced cranks some better than others but most will buzz like crazy at wide open throttle, Duane at thatsdax sells an advertised engine that has had the crankshaft trued and balanced better than what you will likely find with any of the engines out of the box, I just got one of them together a couple days ago myself but haven't run it yet so I cant say how much smoother it actually is but any at all will be a welcome amount considering how most of them run out of the box at high rpms.

In my opinion you cant go wrong with that dax engine, he stands behind his stuff as good as any and better than many, and if he says the cranks are trued and better balance I believe it.

So to some it all up here when you see someone speaking of a balanced engine they are talking about the crank assembly.

Hope this clears it up for ya.

Map
reddd

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I concur nicely put map .now you please mount that puppy I want to see results compared to mine. xct2
Very soon it shall happen I am hoping.......!

Wifey got me so weighted down with honey doooooos.... been having hard time finding time to work on my projects, believe me ..... I'm wanting to have that sucker mounted and going bad..... I am excited to see if it ends up being my best engine yet...... dang I hope so....

Map
reddd