re-visiting dead musicians

GoldenMotor.com
Mar 31, 2013
RI
...here's another of my personal favorites.

you know, i don't know if anyone else is enjoying this but i myself am really digging this trip down memory lane, ...i haven't listened to some of this stuff in years!

Mar 31, 2013
RI
...well, i had hoped others might enjoy the jams WITH me but it seems i'm talking to myself, that's ok though because i've always been good at amusing myself.

...frankly, even if no-one else avails themselves of the links in this thread i really like that i now have links to so many good jams all gathered together, all i have to do is scroll until i see a picture of an artist i like and just click it to enjoy the tunes.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
*sigh*.. a lot of good people gone... I miss Jerry Garcia, the Dead just couldn't go on without him (althugh some have managed to pull thier solo careers back together).. funny, they went through 4 or 5 keyboard players but once Jerry passed they couldn't go on.

Here's another for the list, Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien, better known as Dusty Springfield:

What a voice she had...

Mar 31, 2013
RI
Add another one.
Rest in peace, George Jones.
"He stopped loving her today"

Tom
...can you increase my picture allowance? ...i tried to do a few George like i've done the rest but it seems that i have hit my limit of pictures.

...if you can't that's ok but you'll have to wait until i've been around a bit longer when i'm sure my limit will increase just as the natural order of things, ...i hope so, lol, because i've only just taken possession of my bike and i know i'll want to share some pics of IT!

anyway, thanks for the news, i'd not heard yet of his passing.

peace, Rick