Let's see your bikes!

GoldenMotor.com

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I thought I would take a minute to post up some of our collection. Hopefully some of you guys can post up some of the rides you have that are "waiting in the wings" for their motors.

Here we go!

This is my newest find. It is a Felt Bandit. It is running 24x3" front and rear. The wheels were laced with black spokes and polished rims. It also has the Felt 3pc crank along with Felt Backpedal pedals. It is a super smooth ride.

Here is the Electra Rat Fink. It is the first generation. My 14yo daughter will not leave this bike alone.

I had big plans for this one,LOL, so did my 8yo daughter. This was an N.I.B. find. I have another that is not so nice, so one will be getting some Pedal Choppers love.

My wife saw this and it had to come home with us. I love to ride this thing!

24" Schwinn Fleet

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
A few more:

My Dyno Roadster. The forks are made up of Felt and Dyno parts, the tires are Nirve flames, the seat is from an exercise bike and the backwards stem and bars are from the scrap pile.

My 6yo Pixie. It has some Kenda flames instead of the original hard tires.

Here is my 6yo on her mini chopper.

The Firmstrong. I just sold this one to a friend.

My wife's Dyno Roadster.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
real nice collection. i love the electra bicycles. no electra dealer on the island so i had to settle for a trek pure which is a great bike but if i ever move back to the states i will get me an electra

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
Nice collection Highway, but where's the engines? :)

Thanks for sharing.

Tom
Yeah, I need to stop buying bikes and start buying motors. The Felt is just begging for a motor, so is my Dyno.

real nice collection. i love the electra bicycles. no electra dealer on the island so i had to settle for a trek pure which is a great bike but if i ever move back to the states i will get me an electra
I am sure you could find someone to help get one to you. I am always keeping my eyes peeled. If you find the right price, shipping may not be that bad of a killer.

We are also trying to work a deal for a Blue Dyno Roadster at the moment.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
A guy just sent me this '75 Atala for the $20 ship because he didn't know if some hairline cracks in the chain stay were repairable- I filled them with metal and they seemed fine- within a couple of hours of it's arrival I had a new coat of paint on it-

Attachments

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
More Atala-

My '67 Peugeot PX 10

A Bianchi Advantage Hybrid I also recently got on craigslist for only $45-
should fix up really nice with light wheels and lighter components- frame is superlight.

I bought it mainly for the 700C wheels with 1 inch alloy rims and PRISTINE 38mm tires- but the frame is so nice I'm going to build it up for myself-

I'll sooon be selling three or four bikes though- that three speed in the other thread is now ready to reassemble and there's stupid bike parts around here everywhere-

wearing me down!

laff

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Are you going to put some cogs on the Atala or stay single speed? Love those lugged frames.