Ride Ventura Parkway 11/3/12

GoldenMotor.com

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Hey guys I know it's short notice BUT the star of my show needed a 3 day weekend so I got one too and I really need to get the#^%* out of town and I'm camping up there solo. So if you like MBs,surfing and bad guitar or just want to ride your bike next to the sea call me (818)469-0328 Later Be safe Bob

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
It was a great weekend sorry for the late notice , I got a spot on the shore and had a wonderful ride , maybe a planned campout at the beach would work for the future. Later Bob

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
Bob did you happen to see neil&baird camping there? [its OK if you dont want to say anything] dennis

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Dennis your BAD! No I had a great time Hwy 101 has a bike path on it up to Rincon,had a few long rides on the beach ,surf was good on friday,then on Sunday I went into town and rented a SUP and gave that a good workout I'm very sore today,all an all it was a great weekend.Sorry for the short notice, you all missed out Later Bob

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
It was a great weekend sorry for the late notice , I got a spot on the shore and had a wonderful ride , maybe a planned campout at the beach would work for the future. Later Bob
That would be great. Count me in. Been wanting to do something like that since I moved down here. Be fun to cruise down the PCH to the camp site and back.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
all in fun no harm meant. back when i was a skinny kid i had my brothers 10'1'' bing board i can remember carrying it out to the surf but when the board was wet i had to drag it back to the beach. too heavy wet! the good ole day's compton to hermosa and back 1965