New to the forums

GoldenMotor.com

Slimey1

Mar 10, 2014
Mt.Vernon,OH
Hello from Ohio!

I just recently got interested in building a BTR style bike after seeing youtube vids of some beautiful bikes.

Ive almost finished my 2.5year long Ironhead Bobber build and im itching to build another bike already.A Boardtrack bike would be great to build next.

I'm not much into building a tiny 50cc replica,but rather a 1,000cc V-twin bike.I might build one with a B&S Vanguard 22hp or larger though.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the motorized bicycle addiction slimey1. its a great hobby and so many different options for building motorized bicycle, from electric bikes to gas bikes, its a great hobby, great to have you with us

Slimey1

Mar 10, 2014
Mt.Vernon,OH
Thanks guys,I've been lurking for awhile and i'm impressed with the quality of forum members here.A great bunch of people with some amazing building skills.

The older I get,the older the machines I love lol.

Slimey1

Mar 10, 2014
Mt.Vernon,OH
Thanks,the bike in my avatar pic is the 1977 Ironhead sportster bobber im almost finished with.I made all my parts out of 316L stainless steel which we use at work in abundance.I dont have a garage at the moment,so I wont get my bike painted until i have a garage to tear it all back down in.