"how we do it""

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Even if you don't know how to post pictures on the forum (really not hard or there wouldn't so many pictures here) have someone else do it. Anybody with a cell phone or camera. Send the photos to a member who will post them. I will. Pm me for my email address. Your posts are begging for photos.
SB

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hi everyone following my posts

I did get a slew of pictures taken today

I will or my friend will set about posting

if all else fails I will have them put onto a disk and mail the disk to racie or silverbear or ??? to get them posted before leaving town Monday

thanks--- I think the pics came out pretty good all things considered but the bikes are still roughed out with bits to be hacked off or made use of in inventive/creative ways but everyone should be able to get the idea

moving maybe a hundred bikes/frames to adams along with a heap of machinery metal and assorted goodies
I am most encouraged by what I think will be a successful tank business with motorized bicycles addressed but there are millions of motorcycle riders world-wide I think eager willing and able to dress their bike with a tank that does not exist and will be most unique and distinguishing

the tank photos are just to give everyone just some thing to think about but are in no way finished ---they are mock ups ---not cut to size and front and rear ---cut and finish and surface as well as bottom cut out and mounting fixtures etc
just to get something posted for everyones consideration--
THEY ARE-
just to get some idea of one sort of many many designs all very different from one another

still a load of stuff to get from the front yard to adams blvd 2 or three heaping gmc loads with the hydraulic tailgate down each day

my weary bones

anyway having fun and turned on

ride safe sing :this is how we do it and let your mind soar
over and out ---- buba

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
asking racie and silverbear if they will receive a dvd disk of photos and post as they see fit BUBA'S WORLD
we will see what happens???

ride safe

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Anyone that can read the the disc can do that buba....if silverbear doesn't or someone right there I,ll post em......you can also email what's on the disc on any outer...friend neighbor etc.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
sending disks to silverbear to post what he thinks may be of interest --and if nothing --he will post nothing

racie --you want the same privilege
disks could become highly collectible and valuable!!!

time will tell!!! let me know pm or telephone today or tomorrow Friday at the latest to be able to dispatch the disks to you

my month to month computer on line service CLEAR is working for some strange reason
maybe I got a day or two for some problems at the beginning of this month????

I will be using the library for internet every couple of days once it is black-- both here and abroad

ride safe

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
SEE
BUBA´S WORLD THREAD here in the chop shop- welding fabricaion section
FOR THE PHOTOS SILVERBEAR HAS BEEN SO NICE TO POST FOR ME of just some of my activity

AND I WELCOME ANY AND ALL COMMENTS FROM ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO SAY? ASK? OR CRITICIZE?!!!

bought a big dolley full of tubular metal, stainless, and a bunch of bicycles, honda camino cast aluminum wheels from the one tiny scrap yard here in antwerpen for my activity here in belgium

not easy to push /drag to my house no car or truck here- do not want the hassle,expense, parking etc. try to keep it simpler and most resourceful
my cruiser with 66 starfire has been very useful for very local checking things out --gets some good reaction on the street
headed to a swap meet -beurs-this sunday --see what i find???? in the way of-- motoren-motorcycles and --brommers-mopeds!!!

ride safe --- let your mind soar--- and sing "this is how we do it"

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
SEE
BUBA´S WORLD THREAD here in the chop shop- welding fabricaion section
FOR THE PHOTOS SILVERBEAR HAS BEEN SO NICE TO POST FOR ME of just some of my activity

AND I WELCOME ANY AND ALL COMMENTS FROM ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO SAY? ASK? OR CRITICIZE?!!!

bought a big dolley full of tubular metal, stainless, and a bunch of bicycles, honda camino cast aluminum wheels from the one tiny scrap yard here in antwerpen for my activity here in belgium

not easy to push /drag to my house no car or truck here- do not want the hassle,expense, parking etc. try to keep it simpler and most resourceful
my cruiser with 66 starfire has been very useful for very local checking things out --gets some good reaction on the street
headed to a swap meet -beurs-this sunday --see what i find???? in the way of-- motoren-motorcycles and --brommers-mopeds!!!

ride safe --- let your mind soar--- and sing "this is how we do it"
Keep the down tube and seat tube round or it's gonna be a pain to install any motor mounts Buba! Square tube ain't gonna get the job done. LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hay mike--good to hear from you what are you doing up so late???

my welding class and the openness of all the other welding teachers has opened my eyes to all that can
be done in the way of welding

if i was a certified diver and a certified welder i could enroll in their underwater welding class given the second largest harbor
in europe is here in antwerpen 26
kilometers large guys work here and i heard from a younger teacher of the class for daytime students teenagers that he has a friend working in saudi arabia for an american company working on an oil platform
welds one hour each day underwater!!! then goes to enjoy the rest of the day i can not imagine the blackness with your
eye protection and the movement of the current !!!! kind of freaky cool!!!
has the rest of the day off and all his food and lodging is paid for earns 3000 euros
per month about 4 grand the school is cool and the facility is complete --
noord technicum

FOLLOW BUBA´S WORLD THREAD
if you find my activity interesting or curious ???!!!

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
hay mike--good to hear from you what are you doing up so late???

my welding class and the openness of all the other welding teachers has opened my eyes to all that can
be done in the way of welding

if i was a certified diver and a certified welder i could enroll in their underwater welding class given the second largest harbor
in europe is here in antwerpen 26
kilometers large guys work here and i heard from a younger teacher of the class for daytime students teenagers that he has a friend working in saudi arabia for an american company working on an oil platform
welds one hour each day underwater!!! i can not imagine the blackness with your eye protection and the movement of the current !!!! kind of freaky cool!!!
has the rest of the day off and all his food and lodging is paid for earns 3000 euros
per month about 4 grand the school is cool and the facility is complete --
noord technicum

FOLLOW BUBA´S WORLD THREAD
if you find my activity interesting or curious ???!!!
Have a look at this Buba!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gA7z3V-YPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-559UeQzyos

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
it is about time someone did something smart regarding their camera mount-s and you tube
thought turkman with all his filmmaking experience would have done something

GREAT MIKE!!! missing la now

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
it is about time someone did something smart regarding their camera mount-s and you tube
thought turkman with all his filmmaking experience would have done something

GREAT MIKE!!! missing la now
Look at 8:08 of the second link I posted. That could be YOU someday.... riding down the road! LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Mike

what is it throwing the reflection onto your shirt ór is it???
some superhero thing like batmans bat or superman´s S

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
yeah i get that

but what is the object on your bike making the relection and did you and your tee shirt almost burst into flames???

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
yeah i get that

but what is the object on your bike making the relection and did you and your tee shirt almost burst into flames???
The object was my side view mirror on my handlebars. My chest felt hot but I thought it was just from smoking too much. When I watched the video later I knew it was the mirror that caused it, so I was relieved. LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
I HAVE SHIFTED MY WHATEVER TO THE BUBA´S WORLD THREAD

if interested follow my stuff??? there

thanks

ride safe and ¨ sing ¨this is how we do it¨

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
IF INTERESTED ----PLEASE FOLLOW BUBA´S WORLD

where i will continue to post some of my life adventure associated with motorized bicycles etc.

I WILL DISCONTINUE POSTING HERE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE ¨POSTS SOMETHING --
that merits a response!!!

ride safe --let your mind soar ----and sing ¨this is how we do it¨