Riding in Appleton, WI

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Okay, I've read all of the DMV laws but I just want to be ABSOLUTELY SURE 100% first-off....I'm 17(18 in October) I know all about small engines and these bikes and many people say I'm pretty intelligent! I have my Instruction Permit(temps...does this count as a special/restricted license? I'd say so...what do you think) I have a CLEAN criminal record. Never been in trouble with the law. I'm 99% positive I'm legal and safe but i just want to double check as I see alot of cops while out and about cruising. I'd like a link to a law that I can print off and carry around with me. But the question is AM I legal? I haven't got hassled yet and one day there was a block party with a bunch of firemen and cops standing outside and I rode on by as all of the eyes followed me as I went down the street last summer. I'm really scared of being ticketed from some officer that doesn't know crap about the law(s). I am courteous to traffic, I obey speed limits, I use hand signals when turning. My friends in Green bay, Milwaukee area all ride theirs. But I NEED to be sure. So please let me know that the answer is YES....please please please. :p Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I'm okay but let me KNOW that...and give me a link that I can print out please. Thanks!