How long does it take to get a staton kit roughly?

GoldenMotor.com

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I just ordered a chain drive and wheel build with some extra gears and links, etc.. I imagine they have to lace the 12g spokes into the hub and what not. They seem extremely busy there as well.

TIA if you have any thoughts on this. :)

Last edited:

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
yeh,

It takes them a while to get your order together and get it shipped. He will send you a receipt with the shipping information. He's not the quickest, but he has some of the things we need.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
yeh,

It takes them a while to get your order together and get it shipped. He will send you a receipt with the shipping information. He's not the quickest, but he has some of the things we need.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
Thanks Blue.. I am in no hurry. I will finally post some picks soon of one of my creations and some old ones that rotted in the yard (maybe). I have spent the last 16 hours probably 24.. Planning, purchasing hardware and welding/milling/sawing a fix for my Golden Eagle rig. I think this MIGHT make the kit viable for me as Gloria said it MUST be precise! The end result won't look that great but it will have a stable new design that can hold up (I pray).. lol

- Addict here I guess. :)

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
Yay! They built me the wheel and it all ships off today perhaps. Might order another kit as well for different bike after testing this one. I ordered 3 sprockets with it.. an 11,13 and 15 tooth. I am going to try pulling trailer full with the 11 some heavy stuff. Might get some smaller sprockets as well if available.

yeh,
It takes them a while to get your order together