Pinal Air Park

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
For you locals and anyone else that may be interested I have had several small races at the Pinal Air Park Track.

Second week of November I should have access to the track again and having a few friends for some racing and just cruising around. Anyone is welcome to join us.

No rules, just show up and have fun. If there is a fee it will be $20 or less, I will probably just cover it all and it will be free; not sure yet.

Air Park has extremely strict rules of what can and cannot be photographed and videoed.

The track is 1.2miles 13 turns and has two jumps or two really big ass speed bumps. You can go around them but they are fun!

I will post the date as soon as they confirm it for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinal_Airpark

24641 E Pinal Air Park Rd, Marana, AZ 85653

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Kool Maxpower!, I'm trying to get a helmet cam video downloaded of the track but having PC problems. Gonna try again a little later.

It should be on Saturday Nov. 10th, just need them to confirm that day for me. I'll post more details later once the date is confirmed.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
hey Dave. Are you going to post about this event on any of the other forums?
I don't have any plans too, trying to keep this one somewhat small kinda of a trail run from something much bigger. As of right now looks like we have 13 bikes showing up.

No fee, its a free event.
24641 E Pinal Air Park Rd, Marana, AZ 85653

Exit 232 and head West to the Pinal Air Park. At the gate, Just say your here for the race track and follow the directions to the track.

See me to sign a waver before riding on the track.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Too bad it's a 16 hour one way trip for me. I would love to hang out with you guys for the weekend.