Predator 99cc 4 stroke - New in box

GoldenMotor.com

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
what made you go electric?
I always wanted to, I love watching electrics zip along with no engine sound. I'm also going to look into the possibility of charging using a solar panel.I just came to the realization that I can live with the speed and range limitations of ebikes. I like the gas bike I built and will keep it, but I want to try something different.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
very cool cool cruiser......picking up a 99 today!......now I gotta get my hands on one of those cvt's

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Nice meeting you Racie, post pictures when you get the bike built.
still gathering parts but I should be started by feb on it. and if I figure out how to post here I will..I couldn't get a resizer to work before for the pics

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
very cool cool cruiser......picking up a 99 today!......now I gotta get my hands on one of those cvt's
I see you are going to build a 99cc bike, are you still going to use a CVT? From past experience you will not be happy with the performance. The 99 will not have enough power to work the CVT right. The jackshaft setup is the way to go, just make sure your gearing is correct. Hope it all works out...CCC

On posting pictures, I now use an app on my phone that lets me take the picture from my phone and post directly to this site with no resizing. it's called: ForumRunner

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I see you are going to build a 99cc bike, are you still going to use a CVT? From past experience you will not be happy with the performance. The 99 will not have enough power to work the CVT right. The jackshaft setup is the way to go, just make sure your gearing is correct. Hope it all works out...CCC

On posting pictures, I now use an app on my phone that lets me take the picture from my phone and post directly to this site with no resizing. it's called: ForumRunner
yes im going to use a cvt still and play with the gearing.....my bike will be belt (whizzer) sheave......if it doesnt do okay I'll put it on my trike.

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
Hi have you checked out the price of batterys. you can build a nice motorized bicycle bike just on the price of good battery pack for ebike.

Don p