Whats the deal with Pat @ sportsman flyer

GoldenMotor.com

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
tried to order a 56 tooth sprocket and adapter screen went white upon clicking order. i emailed him and he said im all out. will take a week or so. i emailed back can u please email me when u have one ready to ship, NO REPLY. sent another email can u blah blah same thing , NO REPLY. is this guy selling adapters or WHAT. good grief why make this so difficult to buy a sprocket adapter and sprocket for crying out loud. anyone know of a different maker. ?? been 3 weeks pats not around. !!drn2

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Not sure, he is probably just super busy. Maybe a family emergency?

Have you tried Pirate Cycles? They make a hub adapter and offer a 56T sprocket. I have their adapter with a 36T and am pleased with it.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
He hadnt posted in 3 weeks and finally posted yesterday in his Flyer on sterioids build thread. Says in his thread hes been VERY buisy. Why not try a PM via this board? He's a good guy and I have bought a few things from him; always top notch!

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
WOW! perfect sleeper. and the best body style. doe's it push in the turns with the throttle off? i'm sure it does't hydroplane like nader say's they did. NICE JOB! dennis

Last edited:

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
It's a great car to drive, but because of the increased rear weight bias from that big water pumper, it's not a good idea to push itin the turns. It does, however, drive like an ordinary car at legal speeds. Ive owned many of the fastest muscle cars built, and nothing I've owned is as quick as this thing. It was built as a sleeper and even the paint color and choice of wheels were to convince the guy in the other lane he had no worries. It pulls the wheels not only off the line, but in second as well. It does that just as you see it, on the street.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Sorry guys, but I am swamped and so is the laser shop and machine shop. It's also difficult trying to answer so many emails every day. I will be getting my store stocked back up in a few weeks.
Pat

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Birdmann,

They are $90. Pat is one of the forum Sponsors - 3rd link down on the left hand side of your screen.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue