Cross ya fingers for me!!

GoldenMotor.com

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
Aint looking good for me..that auctions got a few shady bidders..i asked him to pull teh auction and ill just come down and get the bike and pay for teh auction posts but he wouldnt go for it..So be it..Its a nice bike i wont have..Looks like my columbia 3 spd is gonna be the test bike

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Lessons.
Don't advertise what you are bidding on here or anywhere until you actually won the auction. There's a good chance a lurker here outbidded you.

And always keep a max amount like 150 bucks on it. That way to be outbid they have to punch in a greater amount.
Looks like you were outbid by just under a dollar! If you would have maxed out to 150 it would still be yours for 100. If someone really wanted it and was willing to top your 150 then he can have it.

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
Hey i would rater see one of the bros here get it fair and square..If i didnt i figured somebody here would..I found a place that can get a me grubee HD axle /drumbrake setup for the 3 full fender 3spd's i picked up this week..So i think iam gonna be all set..My BGF motor and tank will be here soon and yes iam gonna make a vid to show ya's

Attachments

Last edited: