NOTICE Stretch Cruisers Who Sells Them

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse here,

Please if anyone knows who sell's or manufacture's the Greenline Style Stretch Cruiser Frame & Bicycles?

Greenline has sold out all Stretch Cruiser Model's BC-113 W/Ape hangers & BC-103 Springer's Mens & Womens, till spring 2010.

If anyone knows of any other companys that use the same frame as GreenLine does, please let me know?

Thanks,
Crazy Horse.

Attachments

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
my stretch is a Micargi Mustang GTS
I have found the straight bottom tube makes a mount very easy to fab :)

I like the larger down tube they changed it too as well
(beafier than the straight one they used to have ;))

Last edited:

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
my stretch is a Micargi Mustang GTS
I have found the straight bottom tube makes a mount very easy to fab :)

I like the larger down tube they changed it too as well
(beafier than the straight one they used to have ;))
Yes, the mustang is cool; and you bought it from chubby? most of the ones i looked at so far do not have a brand name in the info. are they all micargi's?
i suppose they are made in china, right? does your mustang look like a well made bike, ei, solid welds, etc?

ready to ride

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
Can any other forum members name any other companys that sell Stretch Cruisers?

C.H.
hey crazy; i only saw one bike with the micargi name; are they all micargi?
the prices are so low. I have to assume they come from china; is it a well made bike with proper welds, etc? will the stretch cruisers at chubby handle the torque of a four stroke honda?

be seeing you

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
it is very hard to find a bike these days that is not made in china
if you do...it will be big $$$
the first thing I did when I opened the box was check welds...all look good to me
I have 1200+ miles on the frame now (since late Jan/early Feb) and it is holding up pretty good :)

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
bicycledesigner is now selling the greenline/urban stretch frames in both chrome and black, he also has a combo with chain guard! Not bad pricing, my frame came wrapped very well. Crank and headset caps already installed. Ordered on a Tuesday, came the following wednesday here in Florida.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
hey crazy; i only saw one bike with the micargi name; are they all micargi?
the prices are so low. I have to assume they come from china; is it a well made bike with proper welds, etc? will the stretch cruisers at chubby handle the torque of a four stroke honda?

be seeing you
it is very hard to find a bike these days that is not made in china
if you do...it will be big $$$
the first thing I did when I opened the box was check welds...all look good to me
I have 1200+ miles on the frame now (since late Jan/early Feb) and it is holding up pretty good :)
bicycledesigner is now selling the greenline/urban stretch frames in both chrome and black, he also has a combo with chain guard! Not bad pricing, my frame came wrapped very well. Crank and headset caps already installed. Ordered on a Tuesday, came the following wednesday here in Florida.
Noped, most of these should holdup to the honda 4-stroke motor's see AZBill's 4-stroke Stretch build, there are a few of us modifying our stretch cruisers to allow the use of a Honda 4-stroke Pit Bike Motor, however this requires welding in skid plate to mount the motor and maybe even some gussets to strengthen the frame. If you use on of these motors without reinforcing the frame then I would not ride it very hard even if its only a 50cc. JMO

Tad Bit, thats awesome start some pic's and a thread of your new stretch build here in the Stretch forum.

For those of you still looking for a stretch cruiser manufacturer here's a few,

Is your build a 2-stroke 4-stroke engine, how about a 4-stroke Honda CT 70 Trail Mini Bike / Pitbike,

sometimes referred to as a Monkey bike 50cc 4-stroke engine,

or how about a fast but silent electric-motored Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Bicycle,

maybe a three wheel or two-wheel Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle,

or maybe your build will be a Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle with a sidecar?

What brand Stretch Cruiser or Chopper Lowrider Bicycle are you using for your build,

American Flyer stretch,

Bicycle Designer stretch,

BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame,

Greenline stretch,

GT Kustom Kruiser stretch,

Firmstrong Urban Deluxe stretch,

Lovely Lowrider stretch,

Micargi stretch,

OCC Schwinn Stingray Chopper,

shall I go on etc etc etc... so many manufacturers for Stretch Cruisers & Chopper Lowrider Bicycles to choose from for motorizing,
and so many different options are available for motorizing!!!!!

C.H.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Thanks Crazy Horse, I will be posting the build next week, I'm still waiting for my rear wheel to get re-spoked. Then its total build time!!! Going to be parting out everything to the max, custom tank, custom front suspension, custom fenders, etc. This build will be inspiring I hope. Have budgeted $350 a month in custom parts for the next 5 months. And then will be adding a Pirate Performance motor when they start shipping, go Troyboy!

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
Noped, most of these should holdup to the honda 4-stroke motor's see AZBill's 4-stroke Stretch build, there are a few of us modifying our stretch cruisers to allow the use of a Honda 4-stroke Pit Bike Motor, however this requires welding in skid plate to mount the motor and maybe even some gussets to strengthen the frame. If you use on of these motors without reinforcing the frame then I would not ride it very hard even if its only a 50cc. JMO

Tad Bit, thats awesome start some pic's and a thread of your new stretch build here in the Stretch forum.

For those of you still looking for a stretch cruiser manufacturer here's a few,

Is your build a 2-stroke 4-stroke engine, how about a 4-stroke Honda CT 70 Trail Mini Bike / Pitbike,

sometimes referred to as a Monkey bike 50cc 4-stroke engine,

or how about a fast but silent electric-motored Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Bicycle,

maybe a three wheel or two-wheel Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle,

or maybe your build will be a Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle with a sidecar?

What brand Stretch Cruiser or Chopper Lowrider Bicycle are you using for your build,

American Flyer stretch,

Bicycle Designer stretch,

BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame,

Greenline stretch,

GT Kustom Kruiser stretch,

Firmstrong Urban Deluxe stretch,

Lovely Lowrider stretch,

Micargi stretch,

OCC Schwinn Stingray Chopper,

shall I go on etc etc etc... so many manufacturers for Stretch Cruisers & Chopper Lowrider Bicycles to choose from for motorizing,
and so many different options are available for motorizing!!!!!

C.H.

Which brand stretch frames, if any, will accept the honda ghx50 and need NO added structural support? Micargi? firmstrong?

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
Hey guys,

My thought in using the stretch bikes, besides the cool look, was to place the engine kit as far back on the rear of the frame as possible to one: have the shortest possible drive chain and two: eliminate having to install the wider crank arm. i know the height is lower back there and i will need close to ten inches.

all thoughts, advice and suggestions are much appreciated.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Noped, what engine are you looking at. I know for sure the Honda/China Clone 50cc won't fit above the pedals on most of the stretches, so yes, it is easier to mount at the back next to the seat post. You still have to go for the wide cranks as the back stroke would hit the engine mount. Check out AzBill's stretch he's had the four-stroke on there for awhile, its a great ride. Going 4-stroke myself later this year, but with a Lifan 50cc.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
CoastalCruiser,

The Stretch Cruiser I believe you are referring to is the Stretch Tank Chopper 140FS 26" - includes an LED chopper light kit 840019.

It retails for $699.00 plus shipping, this bike is perfect for a 4-stroke EZmotorbike kit or a chinese cloned horizontal 50cc fully automatic pitbike/honda mini trail 50 engine. Just bolt or weld on a skid plate for mounting your engine and you'll be on your way to an amazing build!

Here's the Direct Link for this Stretch Cruiser: BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

Here's the Direct Link for this Stretch Cruiser Frame:
Z1 STRETCH Cruiser frame with tank BLACK - will accept 24" or 26" rear wheel. Retail Price $199.00
BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

Visit my photobucket page and see my Stretch Cruisers Album here's the Link:
Stretch Cruisers Bicycles pictures by ICrazyhorse - Photobucket

CoastalCruiser, I think that the Stretch Cruiser builds with the 4-stroke is the ultimate motorized bicycle build and it is becoming more popular everyday!

Peace Crazy Horse.
PS I was wrong it is the Z1 Stretch Cruiser Frame with square bottom tube!

Last edited:

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
CoastalCruiser,

The Stretch Cruiser I believe you are referring to is the Stretch Tank Chopper 140FS 26" - includes an LED chopper light kit 840019.

It retails for $699.00 plus shipping, this bike is perfect for a 4-stroke EZmotorbike kit or a chinese cloned horizontal 50cc fully automatic pitbike/honda mini trail 50 engine. Just bolt or weld on a skid plate for mounting your engine and you'll be on your way to an amazing build!

Here's the Direct Link for this Stretch Cruiser: BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

Here's the Direct Link for this Stretch Cruiser Frame:
Z1 STRETCH Cruiser frame with tank BLACK - will accept 24" or 26" rear wheel. Retail Price $199.00
BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

Visit my photobucket page and see my Stretch Cruisers Album here's the Link:
Stretch Cruisers Bicycles pictures by ICrazyhorse - Photobucket

CoastalCruiser, I think that the Stretch Cruiser builds with the 4-stroke is the ultimate motorized bicycle build and it is becoming more popular everyday!

Peace Crazy Horse.
PS I was wrong it is the Z1 Stretch Cruiser Frame with square bottom tube!
I stand corrected!