please help me with the shwinn occ chopper build

GoldenMotor.com

nttooker

Aug 14, 2009
louisville
I could really use some help in regards to the schwinn occ build. I am new to this and appreciate some help. Is the engine mount necessary to buy the engine mount. Or can I measure 3/4 off the center line and just bolt it through the bottom. I would also add a thick metal plate to support the frame. This is what I did for my schwinn beach cruiser and it works great. I also realize that I will need a custom exhaust. Any easy tips to build your own? Lastly, how can I lengthen my chain? It's a few inches short. Please e-mail me at nttooker at aol . com with any tips or thoughts you may have. Again, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time!

:-||

.trk

nttooker

Aug 14, 2009
louisville
thanks for the input but i do want to build one......i have built several beach cruisers that are sweet. i can build one of these on any other bike in less than 2 hours with my friends help. I am asking if you have any tips on creating your own custom exhaust.... I know I could just buy them online, but the whole part of this is creating from scratch and learning by creating myself not bidding on ebay. If you can help or offer any advice except to tell me that I shouldnt build one, I'd appreciate it! This isn't rocket science.

:-||

dance1

nttooker

Aug 14, 2009
louisville
by the wayy your bike looks sweet............ lastly, you have any tips on a chain tenion?

thanks again for your time and any advice would be greatly appreciated