Hi from Southeastern Kentucky

GoldenMotor.com

zero240sx

May 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hey everyone, I live in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky, the city of Hazard, Perry County. i bought an E-zip For Christmas of 08 and it doesn't quite go fast enough and i dont want to burn the motor up with 36 volts, so i bought a new gas motor from Bike Berry, the 80cc (66cc) and i am wanting to put it on the e-zip along with the electric motor. there for i am on a quest to build a tribrid the motor kit should be here in a couple of weeks. so if anyone has ideas then i would love to work this out with the help of the experts....thanks alot.

ohh yeah im a guy, 22yo, married and have a son that just turned 1yo. Cody Alan Wisniewski dance1

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I live in Tennessee so like you I'm no stranger to steep hills and long grades. You'll definitely need some form of a jack shaft shift kit or cvt system. My guidelines for building are: predominant riding terrain, legal requirements, rider and budget. I've got Staton Inc crank drive system on my bike. I manually shift the front three gears and the rear seven shift automatically. Good luck with your build.