New build with some expirementation

GoldenMotor.com

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
So i had a huffy cranbrook that i converted to a trike. it was a 3 speed jackshafted trike with the 66cc 2 smoker. it was great awesome. than i decided to make the cranny a 6 speed two wheel motorized bicycle. which isnt bad goes 23 flat consistently gps tested. But now ive finally decided to build the trike kit into a new rig. that will basically save me gas money but travel pretty quickly. im going to use a custom electric drive. with either a 2 or 4 stroke motor. i have a motor im going to use to test which came out of ryobi electric weedwacker. pictures will be coming within a few days. ive decided i like my 2 stroke, but i want a new challenge. .duh.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
So your trike will be powered by gas and electricity?
"Live every day like it's your last and one day you will be right." -Frank Sinatra

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
yes im going to have an electric motor and either a four or a two stroke not sure which yet, im kind of leaning towards four stroke. still trying to figure it all out. I have just started to do the research and start slightly on the construction.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I had thought of adding a 24v hub e-motor to my motorbike for areas where I must ride the side walk or multi-use paths. Some of the roads on my way to work are just too dangerous for motorbike riding.