can anyone help?

GoldenMotor.com

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
My chinagirl self destructed a while ago, and since I do not have a paypall or any way to purchase off of the e-store's, does anyone have a 66 cc cylinder,piston and con rod they would wish to sell? I can snap pictures of the base of the cylinder ports. And for gaskets, can I just make some from regular gasket material? Or would I half to buy those?
I'm getting tired of peddaling! :D

(P.s, to the mod's, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.)

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
I might be able to help. I have a little inventory of new parts. The parts I have are for a engine that has 8MM studs. I can take checks in the mail, or credit cards over the phone even. I don't have any used parts for sale. I can fix you up with a rebuild kit which would consist of the gaskets you need, a straight crankshaft assembly, (which could be why your engine blew up), crank bearings, engine seals, piston set, cylinder, and if you really want to make the engine nice, it can all be set up with one of my high compression heads. $186.00, including shipping.

Check the condition of the output sprocket; I have those too. ($10.00)
Check the condition of the studs too; there are two types of 8MM studs; some are normal thread pitch on the bottom, and others have fine threads on the bottom.($8.00, set)
You would reuse the output shaft and clutch assemblies.

-Fred

laff

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Actually, the reason it broke was a blown gasket, then a ring broke and ate a grove in the cylinder. Do you just have the piston and cylinder? It's the early type engine. 66 cc

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Yeah, sure I've got that stuff.
cylinder $25.00
modified piston $18.00
rings $8.00
Shipping $20.00
It's kind of a small order for me, so I might not be the cheapest. Sorry for that.

-Fred
laff