new flying horse wont start, suspect electrical

GoldenMotor.com

black shadow

Aug 28, 2011
regina
I just installed a 66cc flying horse... My first install. Can't get it to fire... The directions I recieved with it has extremely confusing, contradictory instructions. Can anyone help?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
First of all welcome the forum.

We got you covered. Flying Horse are some fine motors. Try to find out if you've got a spark. If not, do a google search on wiring in the search box on this page. Make sure it's right before you start taking anything apart.

black shadow

Aug 28, 2011
regina
Silly me... Did a test on the magneto, found no output so removed cover and observed that it was not turning. Turns out I had clutch set wrong! Lol. Fired right up once the bloody thing was turning over! Maybe I should stick to Vincents! Haha. Thanks...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Silly me... Did a test on the magneto, found no output so removed cover and observed that it was not turning. Turns out I had clutch set wrong! Lol. Fired right up once the bloody thing was turning over! Maybe I should stick to Vincents! Haha. Thanks...
I think you'll love it. I have a Flying Horse 50 that's fast and dependable, relatively speaking of course lol.