Why are some bike riders so torqued up?

GoldenMotor.com

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Thanks be, I keep my own counsel and am too old and ornery to give much of a hoot what someone thinks, lol.

If they're bearing down on me with 4000 lbs of steel it's a different matter.

Last edited:

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
i have a few hard core bicyclist friends that ride race bikes in spandex ,
they stay out of the way of cars and are the most polite and down to earth people you will ever meet , i watch out for everyone no matter what i drive , i seriously question the stupidity it takes to challenge a car with a bike , those bikers have some screws loose , on the other hand if i am riding my bike out of their way and they nearly run me over with their penitentiary sweat box i can get really irate ,really quick.

lots of people are just insane on the road these days , i am highly impressed with how many idiots abound ...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
If it's so against the law to ride on the sidewalk, why did the federal gubberment spend billions of $$$ putting bicycle ramps at all the corners officer?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well if she were in California, and the car was a cop car and I was the cop.....I would have givin her a big fat ticket for riding on the sidewalk. Her daughter would have just gotten a warning cuz I'm a nice guylaff

Poopyboogin420

Feb 4, 2011
Montana
When I'm pedaling my bike(no motor) in my town, i always try to stay on the road, but cagers for the most part have little or no respect for me... And I end up on the side walk. It's frustrating and I feel that my town needs to educate drivers on properly passing bicyclists. I am moving to Missoula at the end of July and I can't wait because they have bike lanes and bicycles are more of a frequency there. Here in Great Falls, I feel drivers see bikers as a nuisance that need a car... I have a car, but I choose to ride my bike as much as possible for the fun of it, but also for economic and environmental reasons. I don't like feeling like a nuisance. And it's illegal and dangerous to be on sidewalk. And spandex should be illegal too. Lol. Sorry spandexers, nothing personal...