Why I Started This Motor Bicycle Forum

GoldenMotor.com

SuperDave

Sep 24, 2011
Panama City Beach, Fl. USA
I'm proud to be a part of this forum, so much so that I've got a MotorBicycling patch on my biker jacket & stickers on my bike! Its worth at LEAST one whole horsepower! LOL! Seriously, the tips & tricks I've learned here & applied to my bike has gained me at least that much.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I truly appreciate all the hard work put in by the staff to keep this forum a nice place to be. Very few forums I have been part of were as drama free and enjoyable as this one and I credit it entirely to the excellent management and administration.
Thanks to all who work to keep this forum Number one!

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I truly appreciate all the hard work put in by the staff to keep this forum a nice place to be. Very few forums I have been part of were as drama free and enjoyable as this one and I credit it entirely to the excellent management and administration.
Thanks to all who work to keep this forum Number one!

Exactly!! Very well stated.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yes, it was well-stated.

I know of three MB forums right now.

This one has, by far, the best ratio of liveliness to drama-free.

It's a great combination and it's refreshing.

DDbike

May 5, 2014
Johnson City, TN
I love this forum. Its nice to see folks who like to think for themselves and make something with their own two hands.

I am so new to this motor bike thing; but I feel like a kid with this project and a I feel from the MAN.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Sounds great so why did you sell this forum?
i love motor bicycling. it is a passion to me and wanted to get involved to help spread the word about this wonderful form of recreation. some sites people don't feel comfortable posting on, others like me like big pictures to look at and not click on links. i am not competing with anyone i am just doing something i enjoy doing with a different style. everyone is welcome here. nothing wrong with belonging to multiple sites which i do and also many others. its all about the fun of riding a motorized bicycle and sharing knowledge, learning from others, meeting new friends and having fun with something you enjoy. i hope you all enjoy the site and just wanted to welcome you to motorbicycling.com. if you have questions or need help posting pictures or anything else just ask. this is a members forum not mine and that is why we have the contests and things like that for moneys taken in from the forum i like to give back to the members or invest on things to make the forum better. we are all doing this together and all input will be deeply appreciated. if something is not appropriate i will remove it and let you know via pm why i did and not embarrass you in public forum. so post away and do not worry about making a mistake i know i sure have made my fair share of mistakes. its all about helping each other. enjoy and glad you stopped by
:ride2:
paul