Nomo Tanakas

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Was gonna buy 1 more and they're all gone. Well I got 1 at least. Never see that deal again.
I'm glad you guys benefitted from that screaming deal. I REALLY wanted to buy one, but I have a surplus of more powerful Japanese engines.

dance1

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Rubbing salt in the wound aaaaaaa, not nice lol. I would never normally own a Tanaka at the reg price. Thought i'd buy 1 more to maybe make a few bucks on it some how. The one I have i'm keeping its so sweet, great lil MAB motor it fits my style.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Rubbing salt in the wound aaaaaaa, not nice lol. I would never normally own a Tanaka at the reg price. Thought i'd buy 1 more to maybe make a few bucks on it some how. The one I have i'm keeping its so sweet, great lil MAB motor it fits my style.
Lol, not rubbing salt. Honestly, I really did want to buy one. I also thought about buying 20 of them and re-selling for a profit.

More $$ for me, and less opportunity for others.....

Nah.dance1

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Yeah I got 3 of them and even Im thinking I should have bought more. If I ever find the same deal on the GX35 Ill buy 15 of them. Be happy you got yours at such a screaming deal.

The Tanaka 33cc is by far the most reliable motor you could have purchased at that price BAR NONE! Not to mention that on our most recent 70 mile San Diego ride I was able to hit a GPS verified higher top speed (Tanaka 40cc) than all eight other China equipped bikes despite being at a 16 to 33cc disadvantage.