iphone pizza

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i like to listen to music when riding so iphone is full of good 70's and 80's music. riding to work yesterday i have a pretty big mountain to go up and come down. anyway i pass this dump truck just before the top of the hill so have this truck behind me coming down the backside. he did not like being passed by a bicycle. the road is windy and no way i want him passing me so no brakes and i am flying down the mountain laying over on the many curves keeping an eye on this giant truck in my rear view mirror. Its like a snake coming down the backside. the truck wants to catch me but he knows he will roll over if he goes any faster. i had on some led zeppelin and getting a rush from the hard rock and roll and the speed i was going down the mountain leaving a giant pucker print in my bicycle seat. all sudden music is dead. i look in rear view mirror and i see something bouncing on the road and hit truck runs it over. no where to pull over and i keep going faster and faster down the mountain till i got somewhere i could pull over. the truck flys by me and gives me a thumbs up and i had to give a little laugh. i head back up the mountain to find my phone in a bunch of peices. only thing left was the rubber case i had it in. so i did the sensible thing. got to work borrowed a guys truck and went to the store got a new iphone 5 got back to work and loaded all my music on it for another adventure across the island of st croix on a motorized bicycle. i get home wife not to happy i bought a new phone and asked if i learned anything. i said "ya this puppy flys lol"
dnut

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the electric bike only does around 17mph up hill and if i pedal hard i can get to around 24mph up hill. 28mph on flat ground. difference with the electric bike thier is no resistance when pedaling so when pedaling up hill it is like pedaling a regular bike down hill for extra speed. you just keep it in the higher gear and you are just helping the motor. anyway when i passed the truck my legs were a pedaling fast so he probably figured this old guy with a beer gut was in better shape then he thought lol