Coming from the other place

GoldenMotor.com

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
Re: Coming from motoredbikes.com

welcome, Jim! thanks for dropping in and sharing your Homebuilt site. i love that cargo bike; i've been daydreaming about something very like that based on some of the long/cargo bikes at World Bike. your creations are very impressive!

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Re: Coming from motoredbikes.com

Ok that's it! I'm changing beer brands! rotfl I just thought I saw a bike with three seats, (burrp). Now where's that coffee pot? Welcome to THE forum Jim:)

ralex999

Aug 12, 2008
Hey Jim, welcome to the forum. I think you borrowed that helmet from Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider. Looks great. I loved your photo album and you are definately creative. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I always wondered what orville and wilbur would have been if they hadn't hung that damned lawn mower engine on a glider. Oh well, History lost something in that bicycle shop in Akron....

nwguy

Hey, that's me on the back of the motorcycle in that avatar!

Hey Jim, welcome to the forum. I think you borrowed that helmet from Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider. Looks great. I loved your photo album and you are definately creative. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I always wondered what orville and wilbur would have been if they hadn't hung that damned lawn mower engine on a glider. Oh well, History lost something in that bicycle shop in Akron....