$7

GoldenMotor.com

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
what a find at the scrapyard. when i got back to the shop and looked at the receipt, the total was $6.60 , she owes me .40 everything there weighs eleven pounds, and the manitou shock still had nitrogen in it. has anyone priced a chris king headset lately? carbon cranks? goes perfectly with my set of manitou downhill forks, (not pictured)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That's one sweet score! Every once in awhile the sun shines on one of us. The paint looks good on it too, well for $6.60. I am jealous. Funny how some of this stuff winds up in the salvage.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
what a find at the scrapyard. when i got back to the shop and looked at the receipt, the total was $6.60 , she owes me .40 everything there weighs eleven pounds, and the manitou shock still had nitrogen in it. has anyone priced a chris king headset lately? carbon cranks? goes perfectly with my set of manitou downhill forks...
o_O

Dude srsly? You got ripped off!

Go back and DEMAND yer 40¢ :p

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Must be nice, scrapyard here won't let you have whole frames ever since someone sued them because a bike he pieced together broke and he got a boo boo.