It's Officail, I'm engaged!!

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
OKay, not that kind of "engaged"
But i am starting a new project.
So I am "engaged" to the project.

Lets cut to the chase............................

I am going to purchase a vintage bike, can't remember the name, I'll dig it up.
Next, I plan to neither
A) get a kit+ Manic Mechanics sprocket adapter+ engine mount (what is the intake manifold?)
or
B) Trailer bike (I'll get some plans soon)

I'll keep you posted,
WK
(i use the word "I'll" to much!

Last edited:

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Okay,
I got the names of the bikes:
"One of the two, is a Witte Flyer made by Schwinn for Witte hardware stores in ST. Louis not sure of age. The other one is a 20's 30's Western Flyer."
Any info on these would be great!!!!

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Free advice: Get your projects all bought before you get married!
He he he
Wife: "Dang it honey!!! get in here and feed the baby!!!!!"
You: "but sweetie, i am feeding the baby!"
Wife: "How many times do i have to say it: THE BIKE IS NOT A BABY, AND PUTTING GAS IN IT IS NO ''FEEDING'' IT!!!!"

longhorn6

Sep 2, 2009
Richardson, TX
Yeah i'm gonna buy a sprocket adapter for my bike, talked to jim he said that a guy (forgot his username LOL) has a website and buys adapters for his website from jim and has inventory on the adapter for the shimano cb-110/cbe-110 hubs and micargi and maybe another. LUCKILY my hub IS a shimano cbe-110 and i guees alot of wheels have this hub LOL. cant wait till payday :) i'll be riding in no time WILL upload a video of my ride once its all good............ Sprocket adapters = piratecycles1.com

YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE U HAVE THE RIGHT HUB THOUGH BTW FYI

Thanks Jim for all your help, you cleared alot of things up for me, and took the time to listen to me over the phone ONE of a kind guy apparently the guy that runs piratecycles1.com is a swell guy to, says jim at least.